Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SKULL MOUNTAIN: SESSION 5


The fifth session of my SKULL MOUNTAIN game will be running this Sunday at Dragons Lair Games in Austin, TX. If you'd like to join the game, you can sign up at The Austin D&D Meetup, or just show up at 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 19.

Here's the "Kill Sheet" from session 3 (at the Central Texas Mini-Con). Seven characters and 4 retainers entered the dungeon that day; 1 player character and two retainers made it out! But man! Look at all the loot Zerhain the Lucky walked away with!

6 comments:

  1. Jimm,

    I had a blast at the meet-up this afternoon. We'll see what I can do once I get that second spell. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time! I'll let you know when the next one is. The next meet-up will probably be October 17, but I'm hoping to do one other session between now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time as well. You did a great job of conveying the feeling of a functioning megadungeon. I felt like my character was visiting a place that had its own history with its own processes, and it wasn't standing still waiting for us to arrive and loot it.

    FYI, that was my first time playing with the White Box rules--before that it was Holmes, Moldvay, or AD&D. Thanks again, and let me know when the next session will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! That's me! Zer'hain the Lucky... Still looking forward to the next session.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a Skull Mountain module? If not, why (or when)?

    ReplyDelete